TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF VALUE-ADDED SERVICE – UBER
- Car Service City’s value-added Uber service is available to customers once such customer has booked in and delivered their vehicle to the selected Car Service City branch.
- The value-added Uber service is available through Car Service City’s corporate Uber account and is not available and/or redeemable through an individual customer’s Uber account.
- The value-added Uber service provides a customer with a free five (5) kilometre drop-off and collection trips.
- This is limited to a single drop-off trip and a single collection trip, on the date which the customer’s vehicle is serviced / worked on (excluding diagnostic and sixty-two (62) point checks) by the selected Car Service City branch.
- Should the customer exceed the free five-kilometre, the excess cost will be charged to the customer’s final invoice which will be payable on collection of the customer’s vehicle in line with clause four (4) of the CSC VEHICLE SERVICE AND REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Excess costs will be calculated as follows:
Total cost of the trip ÷ total kilometres of trip = cost per kilometre
Cost per kilometre × kilometres over five-kilometre discount = excess cost.
- The customer acknowledges and accepts that excess costs, as defined above, are deemed to be authorised charges as set-out in clause two (2) and three (3) of the CSC VEHICLE SERVICE AND REPAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The use of and reliance of the value-added Uber service is at the customer’s own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use of Uber.
- The customer is directed and advised to read the terms and conditions of use for the Uber service.
- The customer acknowledges that Uber is an independent service provider and in no way connected to or related to the Car Service City brand.