About Car Service City
Car Service City is a nationwide, award-winning network of over 75 servicing and repairs workshops for all makes of cars and bakkies.
Established in 2004 by founder and franchisor, Grant Brady, Car Service CIty is one of three companies under the Car City Holdings umbrella. Car Service City workshops are primarily owned by franchisees with some branches in Johannesburg run by head office to keep the service offering in line with customer and franchisee needs.
As a franchise, Car Service City ensures that all its workshops are run by highly trained franchisees and technical staff and are equipped with comprehensive technological resources. For this reason, it doesn’t matter which workshop you walk into – you will always be met with trustworthy professionals ready to offer your quality service you can rely on.
Our mission, Values, Vision & Philosophy
Our Mission Statement
Our Values (for Employees and Franchisees)
- In a service business, we are only the company we aspire to be with dedicated and talented people.
- Company culture is an important characteristic of Car Service City.
- We are a customer orientated business.
- We act with integrity and are honest about our work to be fair and ethical.
- Accountability to our customers, franchisees and employees, is clear.
- Our passion and commitment from our staff set us apart, and therefore we select employees for the long term.
- Skills development, performance rewards and participation in a safe and healthy working environment is offered to all employees.
- Continuous improvement at the branch level from a hands-on involved head office.
Our Vision Statement
To be the most recognized, trusted and respected brand in the car service industry.
- Excellence in all we do.
- Our principal assets are our people and reputation. We are committed to maintaining a culture of integrity and strong business principles.
- The philosophy that we employ for culture fit and skill makes the franchises of Car Service City successful.
- To deliver quality, relevant information to our franchisees from our vast pool of experience and constant knowledge.
- To understand our franchisees business ambitions – to become the problem solver and opportunity creator for all employees and franchisees.
- To be committed to the growth of The City Group brand.
- To constantly add value by improving the quality and strength of our relationship with our franchisees, employees, suppliers and customers.
We are and accredited car service centre
Retail Motor Industry Organisation
Car Service City is a member of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation (RMI). As a member, Car Service City abides by the Code of Conduct, which applies to customer and staff-related issues.
Franchise Association of South Africa
Car Service City formally complies with the principles and procedures of the Franchise Association of South Africa, and hence it also benefits from the services and guidance of this association.
Motor Industry Ombudsman of South Africa
Car Service City is a member of MIO SA, which acts as an independent facilitator in the event of a dispute with a customer on workmanship performed.