Terms & Conditions
1. The “Pensioner Mondays” promotion notice received via the website, social media, SMS, or in person, merely constitutes an invitation by Car Service City for the customer to participate in the promotion.
2. The “Pensioner Mondays” promotion shall commence on 1 January 2020 and will continue for an indefinite period or until such time that Car Service City elects to terminate the promotion.
HOW DOES IT WORK
3.1. All customers over the age of sixty (60) years, will be eligible for a fifteen percent (15%) discount on all work/services rendered by a certified Car Service City branch on a Monday.
3.2. The discount will only be applicable or redeemable in terms of work/services rendered on a Monday. The customer will not be entitled to request the said discount, if the work/services rendered were rendered on any other day of the week but the customer elects to affect payment for such work/services rendered on a Monday.
3.3. The customer will be eligible for the “Pensioner Mondays” promotional discount upon:
- 3.3.1. the work being completed, and the invoice being rendered to the customer on a Monday.
- 3.3.2. the customer providing the appropriate Car Service City branch, and/or the appropriate manager, with valid proof that such customer is indeed over the age of sixty (60) years.
- 3.3.3. the customer affecting payment, of the invoice as rendered, on a Monday.
4. The “Pensioner Mondays” promotion is restricted to participants who reside within the Republic of South Africa.
5. The “Pensioner Mondays” promotion is restricted to participants whose services are NOT subject to service plans, maintenance plans, insurance plans, and/or fleet customers.
6. Participation in the “Pensioner Mondays” promotion is NOT subject to any entrance fee or administrative fee.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to make the appropriate Car Service City branch, and/or the appropriate manager, aware of the “Pensioner Mondays” promotional discount, and ensure that such discount has been applied to the appropriate invoice.
8. The customer will be obligated to provide the appropriate Car Service City branch, and/or the appropriate manager, with proof that such customer is indeed over the age of sixty (60) years.
9. A customer may only redeem a single “Pensioner Mondays” promotional discount, other loyalty, promotional, or campaign benefit per invoice or other applicable goods or services at Car Service City.
10. All personal information obtained by Car Service City by virtue of the consumer’s participation in this competition is protected as set out in Car Service City’s privacy and security policy and processed in terms of the regulations as set out in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
11. Any consumer who elects to participate in the “Pensioner Mondays” promotion by virtue of such action, acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions contained herein.
12. The “Pensioner Mondays” promotion is open to all participants who are NOT close relatives of, alternatively closely connected with, Car Service City or any member of the organisation.
13. Car Service City reserves the right to cancel or amend the “Pensioner Mondays” promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstance/s or any actual or unanticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Car Service City’s control.
14. Car Service City further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel and/or terminate the “Pensioner Mondays” promotion, for whatever reason and with or without reasonable justification, be it within its control or not, at any time which Car Service City deems appropriate but undertakes to honour these terms and conditions with participants as at the date of cancellation and/or termination and within reasonable circumstances.
15. Car Service City shall retain the right to resolve any dispute which may arise from these terms and conditions and shall be the final arbitrator in such dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All disputes should be directed to Head Office Complaints Department at the following email address: [email protected]
17. The “Pensioner Mondays” promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by the applicable laws of the Republic of South Africa.
18. The “Pensioner Mondays” promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. The participants are providing their information to Car Service City and not to any third party.
19. Car Service City shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting the amended terms and conditions to its webpage.